Greenline Pipe & Fitting are among the pre-eminent organizations, involved in manufacturers, suppliers, stockists and exporter Coated Pipes. Available in different lengths, thicknesses and sizes, these Coated Pipes are widely demanded by various industries like food & beverage, chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and cosmetics. In addition to this, we provide tailor-made solution for all our offered Coated Pipes as per customers’ requirements.
What is Coated Pipes
These Coated Pipes are provided to patrons in various sizes and lengths at most competitive prices. Apart from this, our offered Coated Pipes are widely demanded by various factories, industries and workshops.
Pipeline coating is the most consistent and successful solution for protecting ERW/Seamless pipes from corrosion, from moisture, other harmful chemicals. Coated pipes are the most viable cost effective products used for transmission of oil, gas, water and other fluids.
The coating provides pipelines with a constant protective layer that shield the pipes from any damaging effects of corrosion. Coated pipes offer high resistance to corrosion on pipes and provide many benefits such as:
- Increased Flow Capacity – A coating on pipes helps provide a smoother surface thus improving gas and liquid flow within pipes.
- Reduced Cost – The pipeline coating increases the pipes durability so they can be deployed with minimum maintenance cost even in the harshest environments.
- Lower energy usage – Various studies have shown that pipelines that are internally coated use less energy for pumping and compression of products through pipes. This helps in increased saving over time.
- Clean delivery of products – The inhibitors used for the protection products can also be minimised by the use of coated pipes for delivery of products.
Types of Coating :
- 3 LPE (External 3 Layer Polyethylene)
- 3 LPP (External 3 Layer Polypropylene)
- FBE (External Fusion Bonded Epoxy (Single / Dual Layer))
- Internal Epoxy Coating
|Standard||ASTM A312, ASTM A358, ASTM A813, ASTM A814|
|Range||15 NB UP TO 600 NB IN SCH 5S , 10S ,10, 20 , 40S , 40 , STD , 60 , 80S , 80 , XS , 100 , 120 , 140 , 160 & XXS|
|Size||OD (6-710) x (0.9-40) x MAX 13000mm|
|Outer Diameter||21.3 to 712mm|
|Length||SINGLE RANDOM, DOUBLE RANDOM & CUT LENGTH|
|Delivery time||up to the order quantity|
|Order||Accept custom order|
They are visually examined for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, DIN, EN, and JIS codes and standards. Upon request, official certified Inspection Agencies can be called in to witness the material reports, dimensions and quality conformity of products.
|Marking & Packing||
Products are packaged to ensure that there is no damage during transit. In case of exports, standard export packaging is done in wooden cases.On special requests we can also, make custom marking on our products.
|Test Certificates||Manufacturer Test Certificate / Laboratory Test Certificate from Govt. Approved Lab. / Under Third Party Inspection with Excise Gate Pass to available benefit.|